Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Wintry Mix aka I Can't Feel My Fingers

Well, I really didn't mean to go so long without posting! I feel like I've been semi-hibernating. It's so hard to be motivated when most of your energy is being spent keeping warm. I do have some simple and quick little projects I want to show off but I need to photograph them first which seems to be the tricky part. And really these projects were such no-brainers that it's a little ridiculous that photographing them is the hardest part!

I was off the day job today for some not fun reasons but I did manage to take some time and play on polyvore. I didn't create all of these today but these are some of my favorites plus together they kind of tell a story.
Keeping Cozy


Persephone Dreams...


What a Lovely Dream


Ciao,

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment